Global market intelligence company Keypoint Intelligence acknowledges Toshiba America Business Solutions’ commitment to innovation by presenting the multifunction printer (MFP) provider two Buyers Lab 2021 Winter Pick Awards. Toshiba’s latest color, letter-size (A4) e-STUDIO™330AC and e-STUDIO400AC MFPs won the awards by blending ease of use, dynamic features and exceptional value.
The respected market research company specifically selected Toshiba’s e-STUDIO™330AC as the Outstanding A4 Color MFP for Mid-Size to Large Workgroups and e-STUDIO400AC as the Outstanding A4 Color MFP for Large Workgroups. Keypoint Intelligence (Winter and Summer for office hardware) Pick Awards are reserved for products having undergone rigorous testing within a year’s time and deemed to be “Best in Class” by the company’s experienced analysts and technicians.
“Toshiba is an exceptional choice for mid-size and large workgroups seeking a color MFP,” said Kaitlin Shaw, Keypoint Intelligence’s Associate Director of A4 Hardware. “For a significantly lower than average cost per page compared to in-class models, businesses get high-performing, user-friendly devices with excellent feature sets. And Toshiba’s Elevate platform enables integration with an array of solutions that can help reduce costs and boost productivity even further. The value propositions that these Toshiba MFPs offer to mid- and high-volume environments is truly remarkable.”
Toshiba’s Award-Winning Features & Benefits
- Impressive ease of use:
- Toshiba’s recently-introduced A4 MFPs, like the company’s ledger-size (A3) models, tout large (10.1-inch) and intuitive touchscreens as well as the company’s Elevate™ user interface, which permit effortless, walk-up programming. The print systems’ integrated duplex single pass feeders (DSPF) further enhance user efficiency by copying and scanning (to file or email) single-sided originals at up to 120 double-sided impressions-per-minute. The Toshiba MFPs’ 150,000 maximum page duty cycle and up to 18,400-page toner yield also equip organizations with significant flexibility to complete virtually any print project.
- High-quality output, powerful productivity and reliability:
- The e-STUDIO330AC and e-STUDIO400AC produce 35 and 42 exceptionally high-quality pages-per-minute respectively at an under seven-second first-copy-out-time. Toshiba’s newest A4 systems also set the industry standard for perfect reliability with zero misfeeds during Keypoint Intelligence’s testing.
- Premium Features:
- Toshiba’s unique Elevate UI platform creates substantial time-savings and efficiency by automating routine workflows for individual employees as well as entire departments. The company’s UI easily integrates with Toshiba and third-party solutions to further increase business productivity.
- Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE™ CloudConnect cloud platform performs continuous remote monitoring, diagnostics and firmware updates to the company’s e-STUDIO devices.
- The company’s MFPs additionally protect client data with self-encrypting hard drives featuring Toshiba’s proprietary wipe technology.
- Exceptional value propositions:
- Toshiba’s e-STUDIO330AC/400AC series deliver a much lower-than-average cost per page and a less expensive total cost of ownership in contrast to comparable in-class systems.
“Toshiba is honored to earn our industry’s most important customer-focused award, Keypoint Intelligence’s Pick Award for our latest A4 MFPs,” said Toshiba America Business Solutions Vice President of Marketing Bill Melo. “Toshiba’s next-generation products contain the power and functionality of our full-featured A3 systems within a compact A4 design and present an ideal document management solution for today’s businesses.”
Toshiba’s Industry-Recognized Technology
Since 2010 Toshiba has won eight Pick Awards, including these two in Winter 2021. Over the past decade, Toshiba has also won a couple of the global market intelligence company’s Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency Awards (Winter and Summer 2014) as well as a pair of PaceSetter Awards in the Logistics category (2018-2019 and 2020-2021).